Study with us
Scientists in the ASR department are happy to support undergraduate and graduate students through the University of Toronto in gaining valuable research experience. Our robust research program is focussed on gaining a greater understanding of the causes and prevention of suicide.
Our current research interests include:
- Biomarkers of suicide risk
- Suicidality and pain perception
- Unique psychotherapy treatments for suicide risk
- Irritability and suicidality
Volunteer with us
Researchers in the ASR are happy to welcome interested individuals seeking volunteer experience in mental health research. Volunteers can be trained to help our experienced researchers with:
- Administering cognitive assessments and clinical scales with participants
- Knowledge translation events
- Imaging research (i.e. MRI)
- and more
Contact Hailey Wright at Hailey.Wright@unityhealth.to for more information on how to become a volunteer.
For more information on volunteer opportunities at St. Michael’s Hospital, please click here.
Work with us
Any new job openings within the ASR will be posted here. Check back soon!