Work with us
Our department is not currently hiring, but any new job opportunities will be posted here.
Study with us
Scientists in the ASR department are happy to support undergraduate and graduate students through the University of Toronto in gaining valuable research experience. Our robust research program is focussed on gaining a greater understanding of the causes and prevention of suicide.
Our current research interests include:
- Biomarkers of suicide risk
- Suicidality and pain perception
- Unique psychotherapy treatments for suicide risk
- Irritability and suicidality
Volunteer with us
Researchers in the ASR are happy to welcome interested individuals seeking volunteer experience in mental health research. Volunteers can be trained to help our experienced researchers with:
- Administering cognitive assessments and clinical scales with participants
- Knowledge translation events
- Imaging research (i.e. MRI)
- and more
Please note that our department is not currently seeking volunteers. Please check our page in the Fall of 2023 for updates.
For more information on volunteer opportunities at St. Michael’s Hospital, please click here.